* Coron Diving - lots of wreck diving and some decent coral as well. Discovery Divers and Sea Dive are the big ones, and Coron Divers the cheapest one in the island.
* 7 Islands - this is a marine reserve, guarded 24/7 by 2 locals. snorkel or dive to see the amazing coral reefs!
* Beach 69 - is not as good as Banol. Free if you come from Kayangan lake.
* Banol Beach - is very picturesque with its flower trees set against the rocky island. It has sugary fine white sand in its beachline.
* Skeleton Wreck - is a snorkeling destination where you can see a sunken ship even while snorkeling. Wreck diving sites in Coron Bay include the Irako wreck, Okikawa Maru wreck, Akitsushima wreck, Kogyo Maru wreck, Olympia Maru wreck, Kyokuzan Maru wreck, East Tangat gunboat wreck (the real name of the ship, Terukaze Maru, was recently discovered by a group of Dutch divers, who spent a couple of days digging into bottom sand around the stern), Nanshin Maru wreck, Lusong Gunboat Wreck, and Skeleton Wreck.
* CYC Island - is nice but gets very busy. It's the only free beach in the area.
* Twin Lagoon - The water and towering rocks are great photos for poster. On low tide, experience kayaking under the hole of the rock.
* Kayangan Lake - before approaching the lake, go over the cave and glimpse at the great view on top of the mountain. This view is the most photographed area in Palawan. It is also judged as the cleanest lake in the country.
* Barracuda Lake - located near the Kayangan Lake, it is also a Hall of Fame Awardee for the Cleanest and Greenest Lake in the country. Its name is derived from a story passed on from generation to generation that two giant barrucadas live in the lake. But its allure lies in its shimmering emerald waters.
* Siete Pecados - popularized by the shoot of a local television show of a mermaid love story. Experience swimming in an aquarium, beautiful corals and a great variety of fishes. Recommended time to snorkle is around 1pm to 2pm. This is one of the best sites to snorkel in Coron.
* Culion - the former leper colony. The public boat leaves Coron town at 12 noon daily and returns at 7:30 am the next day.
* Malcapuya Island - a beautiful Island with very fine white sand beach just like Boracay but without construction.
* Maquinit Hot Spring - located at Bgy. Tagumpay facing the passage of Coron Bay, it can be reached by tricycle from Poblacion for 15 minutes or by boat. A dip in the hot spring is an invigorating experience after a tiresome hike.
* Mt. Tapyas - a 30-minute trek from the town proper, Mt. Tapyas provides a breathtaking view of Coron Island, the residential areas, the commercial buildings, the greenery of Coron and the road to Busuanga. A staircase of hundred steps leads to the spacious view deck with a giant cross on top of Mt. Tapyas.
*ACTIVITIES AND ATTRACTIONS*
Coron Island Palawan is a wedge-shaped limestone island, with few of its coastal areas being covered by mangrove forests. It has seven lakes, famous of which is the nationally-acclaimed cleanest lake in the Philippines, the Kayangan Lake. It also has a number of islands with white beaches and clear blue waters perfect for snorkeling, deepsea fishing and shipwreck diving.
CORON, PALAWAN PACKAGE